OSU Extension-Morrow County offers in-person manager level training for food service managers, operators, and owners with accurate, up-to-date information on all aspects of handling food, from receiving and storing to preparing and serving.
Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants receive a ServSafe® Certificate and an Ohio Department of Health Food Protection Certificate. You must attend the entire training to take the exam.
- Class Series Dates: October 4 and 11 (Exam)
- Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- OSU Extension-Morrow County, Ag Credit Building, Mt. Gilead, OH (Second Floor Conference Room)
- Cost per person: $75 for business located in Morrow County (offset by levy funds) and $150 for business located outside of Morrow County
- Register online at this link https://go.osu.edu/registration-foodsafetymanager-october2021 (QR Code provided below) or register by contacting our office at: 419-947-1070
- Payment to guarantee your registration is required by: September 20, 2021
- Contact for questions: Candace J. Heer at 419-947-1070 or email@example.com
- QR Code for registration: