- ServSafe Manager Training has become the industry standard in food-safety training and is accepted in almost all U.S. jurisdictions that require employee certification. Manager Training meets ODH Training Requirements.
- The Manager Training program provides food service managers, operators, and owners with accurate, up-to-date information on all aspects of handling food, from receiving and storing to preparing and serving.
- Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants receive a Certificate of Completion from ServSafe and an Ohio Food Protection Card from ODH.
WHEN ARE THE CLASSES?
- September 9, 2019 (Monday) 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- September 16, 2019 (Monday) 8:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
*Exam administered at the end of the second day, 2:00-4:00 p.m.
**Must be on time and attend entire training to take exam.
WHERE WILL THE CLASSES BE HELD?
OSU Extension – Morrow County
Ag Credit Building
5362 US Highway 42, Suite 101
Mt. Gilead, OH 43338
WHAT IS THE COST?
Business located in Morrow County = $50 per person
Business located outside of Morrow County = $150 per person
HOW CAN I ENROLL?
Complete the reservation form on brochure on this website and mail form and payment.
- ServSafe Brochure
- Payment is required to guarantee your registration by August 23, 2019.
- Light refreshments provided.
- 30 minute lunch on your own