- Fair Entry Help - Important Reminders - READ FIRST
- Fair Entry Help Login Flowchart - help for FFA Project Members
- Fair Entry Step By Step Help Sheets
- Morrow County Junior Fair Book 2023
- 2023 Quality Assurance (QA) Rules & Sessions
- Morrow County Junior Fair Broiler (Market Chicken) Pool Form - Due June 9th
- Morrow County Junior Fair Animal Living Arrangements Form
- Morrow County Citizenship Award
- Morrow County Leadership Award
- Morrow County Junior Fair Award
- Morrow County Junior Fair King & Queen Application
This is mandatory even if you have NOT given medications!! Swine have 2 online forms!
A Drug Use Notificaton Form (DUNF) is mandatory for ALL Market Animals, Lactating Goats or Dairy Cattle and Horses for the Morrow County Jr. Fair and Ohio Department of Agriculture!
Please fill out this online survey by the Sunday before the Fair, Noon!!!
- You will need tag numbers, breed, color, and sex of your animals to fill it out.
- Fill out the form for each animal exept pens of poultry and rabbits (put them on the same form even if they are 2 singels or a pen of 3).
- If any of your animals have not met a withdrawl time by the first day of fair, or you are giving it medications (horses only) during fair, you must fill out the appropriate sections when asked.
- Click here for the survey: dunf survey (Link available in late August)
- If you have a poultry project for the identification number, put the word "Pen".
- If you have a horse, put the horse's name in the identification number.
- Sheep & Goats may just list the last 4 digits of the scrapie tag number.
- If you have any questions, please please ask!! This will be one less thing to worry about at fair!
- Form needs to be submitted by 12 noon on Sunday, August 27th.
Thanks - Becky, Lindsey Gallik, & Lisa Duckworth