Join the team from OSU Extension and Buckeye Training and Fitness Academy, LLC for our first Youth Fitness Quest! This is going to be a day of learning the basics of physical fitness and nutrition while having a lot of fun.
Who - Youth in grades 5-7
When - July 25, 2019, 9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Where - Buckeye Training & Fitness Academy, 132 East High Street, Edison, OH 43320
Registration Due - July 17, 2019
Below are some of the things that we plan to cover.
- Play fitness games that you can play with your friends!
- Learn how to workout with a partner.
- Learn proper warm-up techniques.
- Do various Crossfit workout techniques.
- Complete a fun and challenging obstacle course designed by Roc!
- Learn about nutrition and make your own nutritious lunch.
- Will be taught about motivation and mindfulness.
Don't miss out on this exciting new program!
Questions? Contact Amanda Forquer, email@example.com