Horse/Pony/Mini Form options:
- Print all forms needed, complete them, scan them and either email, mail or put in the OSU Extension drop box located in the row of mailboxes at the Ag Credit Building.
- Utilize the fillable pdf forms needed and email them to listed below address or print filled out documents and then follow options in #1.
- Horse Stall/Barn Decoration Rules
- Mandatory Horse Permission to Participate Form - FFA Members Only
- Fillable Option – Mandatory Horse Permission to Participate Form - FFA Members Only
- Mandatory Horse Identification Form
- Fillable Option – Mandatory Horse Identification Form
- 2022 Morrow County 4-H/FFA Horse State Fair Qualifying Show Entry Form (PAS)
- PAS (Performance Against The Standard) State Guidelines, Patterns, etc.
- Horse King and Queen Application (New: Interview, Application, Skillathon, and ABC grading will determine royalty)
Due at Skillathons, August 8 & 9:
Due at Fair:
- Freestyle Reining
- Cloverbud Stick Horse Event (available soon)
Horse/Pony Show Bills:
Junior Fair Patterns