Horse/Pony/Mini Form options: DUE JUNE 1st
- Print all forms needed, complete them, scan them and either email, mail or put in the OSU Extension drop box located in the row of mailboxes at the Ag Credit Building.
- Utilize the fillable pdf forms needed and email them to listed below address or print filled out documents and then follow options in #1.
The following forms are due June 1st to the Extension Office:
Each line below will take you to the document when you click on it!
- Mandatory FFA MEMBERS ONLY - Mandatory Horse Permission to Participate Form - FFA Members Only
- Fillable Option – Mandatory Horse Permission to Participate Form - FFA Members Only
- Mandatory All Members - Horse Identification Form
- Fillable Option – Mandatory Horse Identification Form
- Optional All Members - 2022 Morrow County 4-H/FFA Horse State Fair Qualifying Show Entry Form (PAS)
- PAS (Performance Against The Standard) State Guidelines, Patterns, etc.
- Optional All Members - Horse King and Queen Application (New: Interview, Application, Skillathon, and ABC grading will determine royalty)
Optional All Members - Horse and Pony Committee Scholarship Application
If horse is leased please turn in a lease document with ID Form - Horse Lease Guide
Due at Skillathons, August 8 & 9:
Due at Fair:
- Freestyle Reining
- Cloverbud Stick Horse Event (available soon)
Horse/Pony Show Bills:
- Entry Form Tuesday - English
- Entry Form Wednesday - Contest
- Entry Form Wednesday - Small Equine
- Entry Form Thursday - Western
- Entry Form Friday - Contest
- Entry Form Sunday- Costume