Food Protection Manager Certification
The ServSafe Food Safety Training program leads the way in providing current and comprehensive educational materials to the restaurant industry. More than 4 million foodservice professionals have been certified through the ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification Exam, which is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) Conference for Food Protection (CFP). ServSafe training and certification is recognized by more federal, state, and local jurisdictions than any other food safety certification.
The ServSafe Manager Certification verifies that a manager or person-in-charge has sufficient food safety knowledge to protect the public from foodborne illness. Individuals that successfully pass the 90-question, multiple-choice exam will receive a ServSafe Manager Certification and wallet card. The ServSafe Manager Certification is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI) under the Conference for Food Protection Standards.
Food Protection Manager Certification Training
OSU Extension-Morrow County offers in-person manager level training for food service managers, operators, and owners with accurate, up-to-date information on all aspects of handling food, from receiving and storing to preparing and serving.
Upon successful completion of the course and exam, participants receive a ServSafe® Certificate and an Ohio Department of Health Food Protection Certificate. You must attend the entire training to take the exam.
- Class Series Dates: October 4 and 11 (Exam)
- Time: 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM
- OSU Extension-Morrow County, Ag Credit Building, Mt. Gilead, OH (Second Floor Conference Room)
- Cost per person: $75 for business located in Morrow County (offset by levy funds) and $150 for business located outside of Morrow County
- Register online at this link https://go.osu.edu/registration-foodsafetymanager-october2021 (QR Code provided below) or register by contacting our office at: 419-947-1070
- Payment to guarantee your registration is required by: September 20, 2021
- Contact for questions: Candace J. Heer at 419-947-1070 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- QR Code for registration:
Food Protection Manager Certification On-Line Course Options
- ServSafe MANAGER ONLINE TRAINING AND CERTIFICATION EXAMS
- Training Achievement Program (TAP) Series Foodservice Food Safety Manager Certification Training
2022 Tentative Course Dates
Course, series of three class including exam, tentatively scheduled in 2022 for the following months: